Who Am I?

My name is Isabella Caruso. I am a senior student at High Point University, majoring in communications and journalisim.

Some background information about myself: I am originally from New Jersey and I have interned, worked and lived in New York City for the past three years. I have a passion for writing and producing content and I enjoy learning about art, music, fashion, media and cultural trends.
I have written for the online "Antisociety" magazine for the past 3 years as I have explored the industry of art and mass media and contributed my own personal flare as a writer. I was an online DJ and radio host for Chestnut Radio station all throughout High School and continued my passion for music at High Point when I was given my own part time show for HPU's "The Sound".
The summer of my junior year I interned with a modeling and acting agency called Andreadis Talent, which taught me a lot about the industry which later prepared me for my work with Interscope Record Label, which is where I currently work as a marketing and social media coordinator.

I hope that my blog provides a modern and cultural twist as I apply my own values, interests and taste to the concepts of Law and Literacy. My personal perspectives are unique and counter-cultural as I try to broaden my spectrum of knowledge through this course.



Comments

Popular Posts